Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Comments Issue

Dear Valued Blog Reader,

Thank you very much for your continued readership and support of my food-related writing venture.  I really enjoy writing about my recipes and food related discoveries and it means the world to me when you take the time to read my articles.

It has been brought to my attention, repeatedly, that commenting on my blog is difficult, nay impossible. This is a huge problem, as I value your opinion and feedback.  According to Blogger.Help, this is a "Known Issue" and a fix is in the works.  This fix, however, was posted way back in May and from my calculations, it's still a problem with my blog.

Commenting has been enabled all along in all three different areas where commenting must be enabled.  I've done the other recommended items in an attempt to remedy the problem.  From this point, I'm flummoxed as  to what further actions are required to enable the comments.

I'm monitoring the situation and trying to get the Blogger people to fix the issue.  Please make an attempt to comment on a post.  If you're unable to comment, feel free to email me at katharine.craig@gmail.com and let me know about the issue and/or send your comments to me directly.

Again, thank you for reading my blog!  I appreciate each and every page view!  Stay hungry!

Sincerely,
Katie Crenshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment