Search This Blog

Monday, March 21, 2011

Paranormal Activity

Hubby and I might have a ghost.  Nothing head-spinning, Exorcism creepy.  Just a few unexplained occurrences.

Last night, after hubby took Lola out around 3am, we heard voices coming from the living room.  Hubby was worried that people were in our home.  When he got up to investigate, it seems the TV had turned on by itself.

A few days before this happened, during an evening of insomnia I heard some strange noises.  The first was a "whoosh" sound, sort of like when a towel falls off a hook to the floor.  Of course, no towels were out of place.  The second strange noise I heard was a distinctive click, almost like the sound of a door closing.  Investigation revealed no newly closed doors.

Hopefully this is the end of our paranormal activity experience.  I'm not necessarily a believer in things paranormal.  I am a creature of science, and if it can't be explained by science I don't stand by the logic.  However, I am a believer in physics.  I do believe the law of conservation of energy; that energy can be neither created nor destroyed, but can only transform states.  Are ghosts the manifestation of the energy of a person after they die?  We can't really be certain.  All I know is I don't want to wake up to my TV mysteriously turning on at 3am.

No comments:

Post a Comment